The purpose of the study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of new tablet formulations
of Premarin®/medroxyprogesterone (MPA).
- Healthy postmenopausal women aged 35 to 70 years with spontaneous or surgical
- BMI in the range of 18 to 35 kg/m2
- History or presence of hypertension (>139 mm Hg systolic or >89 mm Hg diastolic)
- History of drug allergy, particularly to conjugated estrogens (CE) or selective
estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs)
- Use of any prescription or investigational drug within 30 days before test article