The proposed study will investigate the efficacy of the peripheral cutting balloon (PBC)
compared to the high pressure balloon in dilating venous stenosis in hemodialysis fistulas.
2. SPECIFIC AIMS
Study endpoints will be:
1. Primary and assisted patency at 6 months
1. Procedure effectiveness/residual stenosis
2. Procedure-related complications
3. Primary patency and primary assisted patency 12 months
4. Secondary patency at 6 and 12 months
5. Number/type of secondary interventions.
- Dysfunctional fistulas will be recruited based on the presence of clinical and
- Arteriovenous prosthetic grafts