To assess the safety and tolerability of 7.5, 15 and 30 mg of sublingual lobeline.
The primary objective of this study is to characterize the pharmacokinetics of three
ascending doses of lobeline in normal volunteers.
- Healthy individuals with a body mass index between 18 and 30.
- Willing and able to give written consent.
- Must have a negative drug test
- Females must have a negative pregnancy test prior to study drug administration
- Must have no medical contraindications as determined by routine testing
- Please contact the site for more information