The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of RAD001 (Certican)
administered to pediatric renal transplant recipients, and to provide additional safety
- Male and female patients no more than 16 years of age.
- Patients receiving a primary cadaveric or non-HLA identical living donor (related or
unrelated) renal transplant.
- The graft must be functional within 48 hours post transplantation.
- Cold ischemia time greater than 40 hours.
- Patients who are recipients of multiple solid organ transplants, including dual and
en bloc kidneys, or who have previously received transplanted organs.
- Patients with panel reactive T cell antibodies of 50 % or higher at the last
assessment before transplantation.