The purpose of this study is to assess GBR 12909 in cocaine experienced African American
Double-blind, placebo-controlled, safety and pharmacology study with 75 mg dosage of GBR
12909 in cocaine experienced African American Volunteers. Particular interest is being given
to the hematological safety data.
- Must be within 20% of ideal body weight and must weigh at least 45 kg.
- Must understand the study procedures and provide written informed consent.
- Must meet DSM-4 criteria for abuse or dependence on cocaine.
- Must be non-treatment seeking at the time of the study.
- Please contact the study site for more information.