The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Karenitecin (BNP1350) as
a treatment for Malignant Melanoma.
- Confirmed diagnosis of malignant melanoma
- Measurable disease
- Granulocytes ≥1,500/µl, Platelets ≥100,000/µl, Creatinine ≤ULN, Bilirubin ≤1.5 mg/dl,
AST ≤2.5 x ULN
- No prior treatment with other camptothecin drug.
- ≥ 21 days since completion of prior chemotherapy, ≥6 weeks since prior Mitomycin-C
- ECOG Performance Status 0-1
- Negative pregnancy test for female patients