1. Determine the toxicity of infusions of allogeneic donor lymphocytes activated by acute
leukemia derived dendritic cells (DC/ADL) in relapsed patients after allo-stem cell
2. Quantitate the alloreactivity of DC/ADL and circulating immune effector cells in
patients after infusion.
3. Assess efficacy of acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) or Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in
Blastic Crisis (CML-BC) derived dendritic cells and activated lymphocytes in promoting
and sustaining remission in patients with relapse after allo-BMT or stem cell
- AML (any type except M3) or CIVIL in blast crisis with greater than or equal to 20%
bone marrow blasts at the time of related donor marrow or stem cell transplantation
or at relapse post transplant.
- Willing to undergo a skin biopsy and either a leukodepletion apheresis or an
additional marrow aspiration.
- Stem cell or marrow donor willing to have apheresis for T-Cell collection.
- Written voluntary informed consent must be obtained from patient and donor.
- Medical, social or psychologic factors which would prevent the patient from receiving
or cooperating with the full course of therapy or understanding the informed consent
- AML French-American-British (FAB) subtype M3.