The purpose of this study is to assess early treatment failure within 100 days and to assess
the effect of this regimen on engraftment, GVHD, immune recovery, relapse of malignancy and
- Patients with acute leukemia, lymphoma that failed to respond or relapsed after
chemotherapy or CML beyond first chronic phase.
- Patients with aplastic anemia or myelodysplasia which failed to respond to primary
therapy are eligible.
- Patients with low grade lymphoma or CLL will only be eligible if they failed two
chemotherapy regimens and have stage IV disease.
- Patients must be <age 50 with a related haploidentical donor (phenotypically one, two
or three HLA A, B and DR antigen mismatched) donor.
- Patients should have adequate hepatic and renal function with a bilirubin of less
than or equal to 1.5mg%, SGPT less than or equal to 3x the upper limits of normal,
and creatine less than or equal to 1.5mg%.
- Patients with serious intercurrent medical illness are not eligible.
- Patients and their donors must provide written informed consent.