Prophylactic use of Filgrastim SD/01 for patients with Hodgkin's lymphoma receiving ABVD
- Previously untreated Hodgkin's disease patients who are scheduled to receive standard
- Histologically proven diagnosis of Hodgkin's disease of any type.
- Bidimensionally measurable disease.
- Signed informed consent.
- Age >/= 16 yrs.
- Adequate bone marrow reserve (ANC>1000/uL, Platelet >100,000/uL.
- LVEF>/=50% by MUGA scan or echocardiogram.
- Serum creatinine <2mg/dL; serum bilirubin<2mg/dL.
- HIV positive.
- Pregnant women and those of child bearing age who are not using adequate
- Prior chemotherapy.
- Severe pulmonary disease including COPD and asthma.
- History of prior sensitivity to E.coli derived products.